Health Industries - Customer Experience Consultant, Senior Associate
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A career in our Customer Experience practice, within Customer
Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help
our clients design customer strategies that address the customers'
underlying needs and desired outcomes. We help build bridges
between digital and analog mediums, delivering personal and
contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and
driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product,
partner, and employee experiences. Our team focuses on defining the
desired customer experience through customer and market insight,
aligning customer service channels with overall growth objectives,
leveraging people and technology to establish a infrastructure that
supports service strategy, and identifying and resolving billing
and other performance issues that lead to customer
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven
record of success as both an individual contributor and team
member, identifying and addressing client needs
- Conducting Voice of the Customer Analysis, both qualitative and
quantitative (surveys, analytics, ethnographic studies and customer
- Supporting patient journey maps and building enriched patient
- Helping to commercialize biopharma drug products, medical
devices and digital solutions;
- Applying project management skills to large, transformational
- Understanding market access, pricing & contracting trends in
the U.S. and globally;
- Applying human centered and Agile principles to Customer
- Demonstrating knowledge of general U.S. healthcare trends and
knowledge of oncology, specialty and rare disease therapeutic
- Analyzing customer economics, business performance and cost to
- Conducting customer segmentations and segmentation strategies
to include utilization of socioeconomic, behavioral or attitudinal,
and wants-and-needs based techniques;
- Developing customer-centric operating models to include
Customer Experience Design;
- Demonstrates expertise in writing and visual communications
abilities, leveraging communications between writing and visual to
articulate presentations and reporting; and,
- Demonstrating proven thorough project management abilities,
including the following areas to include writing, communicating,
facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of
industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management,
including utilizing MS PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite.
Keywords: PwC, New York , Health Industries - Customer Experience Consultant, Senior Associate, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!