CDS Electronic Solutions Specialist
Company: Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Creditex, a subsidiary of Intercontinental Exchange, presents a
unique opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join a highly
motivated and successful team to help revolutionize CDS electronic
trading. We are looking for a CDS Electronic Solutions Specialist
to join our New York- based team. Teams are located globally (New
York, London and Singapore), and are responsible for developing,
promoting and delivering risk reduction and electronic solutions to
the marketplace. Working closely with other Sales and Product
Development teams, our team strives to leverage business
relationships, market knowledge and superior technology to provide
progressive solutions to the ever-changing electronic trading
- Manage daily CDS risk reduction auctions, as well as other
electronic trading protocols, including set-up, notifications and
ongoing communication with clients.
- Develop and maintain strong sell-side and buy-side
relationships to help identify new opportunities and drive
productivity / volume.
- Liaise with client contacts (Middle Office, IT, Business
Managers, etc.) to resolve issues and improve efficiency.
- Spearhead new product launches in the form of project
management, developing processes, UAT testing for client related
items, and assisting with client communication and
- Collaborate with global teams to design and deliver process
improvements, new functionality and new products in order to
achieve higher client satisfaction.
- Insight of market developments and competitor intelligence to
uphold competitive advantage.
- Understand prospects' use cases and convert them to
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (or foreign equivalent) required
- 2+ years' experience in financial services, preferably front
office trading of electronic trading solutions
- Expert understanding of electronic trading / session-based
trading / e-commerce
- Solid CDS knowledge, including trade flow
- Strong client relationships with both sell-side and buy-side
- Understands both sell-side and buy-side client trading
strategies, requirements, behaviors
- Technologically savvy, paying attention to necessary details, a
- Should have an intellectual curiosity of and proficiency with
trading algorithms and technology
- Energetic, aggressive, willing to reach out to existing clients
- Goal-oriented, self-driven, willing to make game time
- Professional, adoptable, demonstrating integrity and a positive
- Quick to react to daily demands and challenges
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Keywords: Intercontinental Exchange, Inc., New York , CDS Electronic Solutions Specialist, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!