Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
25 - 50%
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sells products and/or services and develops new account
- Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted
FIS products and/or services.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or
services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions,
markets and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS
resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer
expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate
company resources per the resources plan to provide product
marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education,
training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good understanding of FIS products and services
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions
technology including systems, applications and banking
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both
written and verbal
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business
needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in
industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective
working relationships with all levels of management
(internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Travel is required
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career level role. Experienced, fully qualified professional
with a full understanding of their area of expertise. Works
independently on problems of diverse scope. Typically requires
eight years field sales experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all
personal information that we process in order to provide services
to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects
personal information online, please see the Online Privacy
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information,
national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here
supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be
required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this
job description care was taken to include all competencies needed
to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of
the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA
reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests
will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a
relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.