Senior Data Product Manager, Machine Learning Solutions
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making
it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have
offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to
millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and
we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that
cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which
allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and
international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where
you can thrive as a result.
Job Description: We are hiring a Data Product Manager to lead
HelloFresh's ML Solutions team. Our vision is to maintain a
best-in-class automated data platform directing our marketing
initiatives on delivering the right food box at the desired price
point to the front door of all our customers. As a Product Manager,
you'll be part of a team of engineers and data scientists who work
together to build innovative data products in an agile, highly
collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to create
and own the vision for our team in the next few years and work on
making that a reality through ruthless prioritization.
You will ...
- Own vision, development, and use of the data products developed
by the ML solutions team.
- Provide effective written and verbal updates on the product
roadmap and key projects to senior leadership and
- Document and communicate new product hypotheses, with
accompanying concepts, prototypes, and use cases.
- Own integrations with partner applications.
- Develop architectural designs for existing and new
infrastructure or tooling in partnership with engineers..
- Define OKRs with the team and track progress against them
- Define SLAs and prioritization based on customer
- Keep up on industry trends that help us evaluate the company's
needs in data technologies.
- An active, solution-oriented member of autonomous,
cross-functional agile teams collaborating with Product Owners,
Data Scientists, and Business Intelligence teams
- Able to develop an in-depth understanding of HelloFresh's core
product and architecture, and act as an ambassador for state of the
art software solutions and industry best practices offering support
and mentorship to colleagues
At a minimum, you have...
- 8 years of hands-on product management related to
data/analytics with teams of 5+ engineers and data scientists.
MSc degree in a STEM discipline.
- Proficiency in using project management tools such as Jira. And
knowledge of agile frameworks (retrospective, kanban, scrum
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with
the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and
- Thorough knowledge of Machine Learning Solutions.
- Proven track of record shipping end to end data products to
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in research,
engineering, and product marketing in a fast-paced technology
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others,
and build business cases. Knowledge of Tableau, Excel, Analytics
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective
first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as
other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced,
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or
because they are a protected veteran.
Keywords: HelloFresh, New York , Senior Data Product Manager, Machine Learning Solutions, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!