Company: Lithia Motors
Posted on: June 12, 2021
L0609 Montclair APC
Montclair APC- Dealership Specialist 1
Do you love helping people? Have some clerical/office & cash
handling experience? If you have the drive to set your career in
motion, look no further.
There's no better time to join us on the road to success!
Lithia Motors, Inc. is one of the largest providers of personal
transportation solutions in the United States and is among the
fastest growing companies in the Fortune 500 (#294-2018). Consumers
can buy, sell and service vehicles digitally or through our over
180 coast to coast locations. Our mission statement, Growth Powered
by People, drives us to continuously improve and to give back to
The Dealership Specialist I is the key link between the
Dealership and Dealership Accounting. This position is an entry
level position that focuses on dealership and DMV functions that
support the operations of the Dealership. In most cases the
Specialist will sit within the Dealership. Successful individuals
will build strong relationships with department leads and quickly
gain business and automotive acumen. High performers will work with
the Dealership to track key performance indicators that drive
- Cash Receipts
- Review & Verify Documents for New & Used Retail Car Deals
- DMV Functions: New and Used Car Title and Licensing,
- Dealership Experience (preferred)
- Retail Sales and/or Customer Service (preferred)
- A critical thinker and effective time manager.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Availability to work flexible hours when needed
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required.
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
(regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.
Keywords: Lithia Motors, New York , Dealership Specialist/Clerk, Other , Verona, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!