Principal Analyst, Banking
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We're hiring a Principal Analyst to lead our Banking research
coverage at Insider Intelligence, the preeminent provider of
research focused on digital transformation.
As Principal Analyst, you'll lead a team of analysts and design,
develop, and present research reports that become essential tools
for top decision-makers working in the financial services industry.
This is a role for someone with a deep understanding of
technology's role in the banking industry, a drive to create and
iterate, and the leadership skills needed to successfully bring
exceptional products to life.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- A leader by example who holds their own work to the highest
standards, and who can help mentor a talented team to raise their
writing and analytical skills.
- A banking expert with a robust understanding of the role of
digital technology in consumer banking, and a network of strong
relationships across the industry.
- An impeccable communicator, adept at public speaking, report
writing, and editing.
- Deeply client-focused, with the drive and skills to develop new
products to meet pressing client needs.
- Shape the content strategy of our banking coverage.
- Serve as the voice for Insider Intelligence research,
delivering compelling presentations at top industry conferences and
webinars, and participating in sales calls.
- Ensure high-quality deliverables are published on
- Work collaboratively with dedicated teams of financial services
researchers and forecasters.
- Develop new benchmarking reports that stack up payments
companies by key criteria.
- Write research reports on transformational trends in the
- Manage a team of analysts within the coverage area across each
stage of the research process, including data gathering, analysis,
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a role involving writing and analysis centered on
financial services (e.g., market research, analyst relations,
equity research, journalism, consulting).
- Management or mentorship experience.
- Track record of successful presentations at high-profile
- Exceptional writing, charting, and data visualization
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply online and tell
us why you're a great addition to our team.
Please note that for all positions at Insider Intelligence,
there is an exercise component specific to the role to reduce
selection bias in our recruiting process and test how you apply
About Insider Intelligence:
eMarketer and Insider, Inc. have joined forces to become Insider
Intelligence, the world's leading research company focused on
digital transformation. Insider Intelligence hires people who are
passionate about providing business leaders with actionable data
and insights about digital marketing, media, ecommerce, financial
services, telecoms, technology, healthcare, and more. Our clients
include top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as
smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age.
At Insider Intelligence, we pride ourselves on an inclusive work
environment and continuously strive for diversity of thought,
identity and experience while encouraging growth and providing
support to team members throughout the organization. Insider
Intelligence is committed to corporate transparency through weekly
business updates and an always-open line of communication. We have
an employee resource group (ERG), panels, fireside chats,
trainings, social activities, and other activities open to all
employees. Currently Insider Intelligence is operating remotely due
to the COVID-19 pandemic and will return to our beautiful office
space in Times Square only when it is deemed safe to do so.
Keywords: eMarketer, New York , Principal Analyst, Banking, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!