Manager, User Acquisition
Company: theScore, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Score Media and Gaming Inc. empowers millions of sports fans
through its digital media and sports betting products. Its media
app 'theScore' is one of the most popular in North America,
delivering fans highly-personalized live scores, news, stats, and
betting information from their favorite teams, leagues, and
players. The Company's sports betting app 'theScore Bet' delivers
an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting experience and is
currently available to place wagers in New Jersey, Colorado,
Indiana and Iowa. Publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and
Nasdaq (SCR), theScore also creates and distributes innovative
digital content through its web, social and esports platforms.
Typical Workday at theScore:
- Develop strategies to segment and target new users to theScore
- Responsible for running CPI and CPA user acquisition campaigns
with Google, Apple Search, Display & Video 360, Facebook Power
Editor, Twitter ads and 3rdparty ad networks.
- Define audience segments and profile user cohorts, create ad
units, optimize bidding in real-time, and analyze acquisition
- Manage significant media spend across acquisition
- Provide thought leadership on best practice user acquisition
and conversion tactics.
- Working closely with the Marketing and acquisition team, you'll
work hand in hand with creative, product and analytics to drive
acquisition of users for theScore's platforms including theScore
sports app and theScore Bet.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor of Marketing or a related field, a focus on analytics
or finance preferable.
- 5+ years of experience building and managing digital campaigns
at scale and responsible for significant media budgets on Google,
Apple Search, Display & Video 360, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter
- Experience with attribution platforms and MMPs (i.e. AppsFlyer,
- Experience w/ mobile acquisition strategies and operational
best practices, including custom audiences, lookalikes, etc.
- Understand how to build proper account and campaign structures
to optimize performance for specific ad platforms (i.e. Power
- Knowledge of mobile ad formats (banners, big box, etc.) and CPI
based performance advertising.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally, working with
designers and product teams.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience with social media.
- Ability to handle multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced
- A genuine love for sports.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and other visual tools.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
- Parental leave top up.
- Opportunity for career progression and mentoring others.
theScore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
Keywords: theScore, Inc., New York , Manager, User Acquisition, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!