Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an
ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content
for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony
Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast
array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music
videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live
performances and innovative original programming. From top
superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable
cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum,
at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead
within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing
partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to
deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments.
With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile
devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world - when,
where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon
Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast
(Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum,
XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra
We're seeking a Pricing & Planning Lead to join our small team
of talented Revenue Operations specialists that are working to
maximize profitable revenue and provide best in class support on US
& Global Business. This Pricing & Planning Lead role will report to
the Manager, Pricing & Planning (East), as part of the larger
Revenue Operations/Sales organization. The Pricing & Planning Lead
will have the opportunity to help support our National Sales
business & team of planners across the country, in an effort to
drive revenue growth & provide best in class customer service to
the Sales organization.
As a member of the Revenue Operations team here at Vevo, you'll
be working alongside super talented individuals that will both
inspire you and challenge you to think about things like strategic
sales planning, inventory forecasting/utilization, and ad product
pricing/packaging in ways you hadn't imagined. We often take time
as a team to review new industry trends and advancements, and think
critically about various things happening in the world around us
that may impact the ways we decide to be more strategic as a team
overall. We have a phenomenal team made up of accomplished
individuals from Inventory Analysts, Campaign Managers to Sales
Operations specialists, and we're excited about having you join
Take a look inside Vevo: http://vevo.ly/cz8ykP
Are you up to the challenge? Yes you are. If you believe Bono
that "music can change the world because it can change people",
then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to
balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that,
together, we can bring the power of our music video and
entertainment platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in New
York. We are in a convenient location in Times Square, accessible
from Penn Station, Port Authority & Grand Central, as well as a
host of subway options. Currently we're working remotely
As a member of our team, you will:
- Manage ongoing list of training opportunities for Account
Service Representatives and their rollout.
- Compile materials for trainings, organizing their frequency and
- Lead management of a training & resource center, ensuring Sales
Planners have consistent access.
- Liaison with support teams on Product rollouts & process
rollouts/enhancements; Ad Operations, Ad Tech, Research, Inventory,
Sales Solutions, C&P, Yield etc.
- Display consistent expert knowledge of Vevo's products &
processes, supporting ASRs nationwide. Manage Upfront tracking;
Sales Solutions facing & internal Rate Cards.
- Act as first point of escalation for all U.S. National
business; Local, Multicultural & International.
- Work closely with the inventory team to identify trends, roll
out products & advise on Planning Team needs.
- Mentor new ASRs; provide daily support & 1x1 training.
- Data Integrity & training follow up; ensure data entry is in
line with RevOps standards, providing feedback and training when
This describes you:
- You love to collaborate- taking your analysis and working with
various teams to put it into action.
- You enjoy creating solutions; using your expertise to
contribute to revenue growth and campaign success.
- You have an appreciation for the details, and how they can
connect to the larger picture.
- You are intrigued by a dynamic, flexible digital video product
and its revenue potential.
- You have experience taking fun seriously; and cheering up your
teammates when they need some positive encouragement; you naturally
understand that work isn't work when you love what you do.
- At least 2-3 years of digital or TV media experience.
- 1-2 years of Sales Planning or Yield experience required.
- Highly proficient in Excel & Powerpoint.
- Working knowledge of DoubleClick, Operative, Salesforce & YT
- Understanding of media math, media proposal composition and
Nielsen/Comscore data ratings.
- Experience working closely with & mentoring new hires & junior
- Experience working with dynamic digital products such as:
Sponsorships, Audience Guarantee, Viewability & Programmatic.
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team.
- We really enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- We have in-office and external happy hours.
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of
original media content.
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to
mention live Vevo-produced musical performances.
- We offer a 401k match.We have a fully stocked kitchen and
- We are in an upscale New York city office with stunning views
of Times Square.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.