Syndication and Business Development Support
Company: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Location: New York
Posted on: June 13, 2021
This role will mainly support the sales and marketing activities
of Syndications and Business Development Group in SMFL New York
Branch. Support needs depend on several factors including preparing
quotes in core leasing system, supporting credit submissions,
following up customers to obtain necessary documents for credit
underwriting, documentation or funding and customer onboarding
(KYC). The position will report to SVP of Syndications and Business
- Support sales/inside sales submitting credit application
(application only deals). Prepare and submit credit application
along with supporting documents to Credit team for small ticket
- Support preparing credit write-up for deal over $500K and other
necessary internal forms for each credit application.
- Work on data entries into Salesforce and other systems to
create party record, contact information, quote, contract and
- Process KYC (Customer On-boarding, Prospective, Non-Customer),
which requires to collect the necessary documents and submit to KYC
- Handle customer requests/inquiries directly or directs
request/inquiry/issue to the appropriate department personnel in
Accounting (Billing), Collections, Operations, Credit and
- Support sales/inside sales cover any administrative jobs to
conduct our operation
- Support sales/inside sales and Collections to resolve
- Interface with customers via phone or email
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor (review documents,
scan documents, make a copy of documents etc.)
- Finance or Accounting Bachelors Required
- Should have 2-years of experience in a financial services
environment. 2 years Asset finance or leasing experience is a plus.
Proficient in use of TValue, HP 12B or similar calculator for
making lease and loan calculations.
- General knowledge of financing products including, small and
mid ticket leases, loans and other banking/equipment financing
services products including tax leases, synthetic leases and
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive and team-oriented
approach to achieving goals and contributing to the company.
- KYC knowledge/experience would be a plus, but not a
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively with other team
members across other departments required
- Very good organizational skills and ability to keep track of
and follow-up on customer requests require
- Advance skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
and ability to learn new systems required
Keywords: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, New York , Syndication and Business Development Support, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!