Company: IBM Corporation
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Software Engineer at IBM in CIO Digital Workplace
Engineering, you will be integral to the process of invention and
innovation. You will develop exciting solutions that change the way
IBMers work. You'll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment
where new ideas drive technological transformation. We work in
small, cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to
be adaptive and adept at clear communication. We strive to produce
scalable solutions, and you will need to be familiar with how an
automated framework helps drive them.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM CIO organization is building an agile organization which
provides best in industry solutions to employees to create a
productive work environment. The Digital Workplace Engineering
organization plays a major role in this mission by delivering
digital workplace solutions. We are a custom software development
team that works on web and mobile applications which enhance the
productivity of IBMers worldwide. We also work closely with our
design partners and believe in continuous feedback loops as part of
our agile processes. Currently, we are headquartered in our NYC
WeWork office and are very passionate about creating a fun,
focused, and a flexible workspace.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future
need for IBM sponsorship.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Above all, we value curiosity, teamwork, and a desire to learn.
We are confident that if you possess the right attitude, work
ethic, and skill set that you could succeed in the role, even if
you do not meet every one of the requirements.
- 3+ years of Software Development experience (TypeScript,
- Meaningful development experience in modern web frameworks
- Excellent object oriented programming skills
- Experience building restful APIs and Web services
- Experience building GraphQL microservices
- Experience working with relational and non-relational
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working as part of a global team,
as well as working independently and taking ownership
- Adaptive to ambiguity and willing to change in a fast paced
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- VueJS development experience (iOS/Android) a plus
Keywords: IBM Corporation, New York , Software Developer, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!