Senior Product Manager (Platform Services)
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc.
Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is
consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement.
Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most
compelling stories throughout a buyer's journey. More than 600
customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the
world's most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right
buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
Product Managers at Seismic drive product vision and are
responsible for the success of the product through all phases of
the development process. Starting with the initial concept through
production deployment and maintenance the Product Manager ensures
new features and capabilities are easy to use and solve the
business problem in the right way. To be successful in this role
you will be required to understand the Seismic product in great
detail and a deep understanding of highly scalable, multi-tenant
SaaS systems and the technical challenges and requirements of
building and maintaining such systems.
What you will be doing:
Platform Services is a group of multiple teams responsible for
the backend of our platform and covering such authentication,
network security, infrastructure, content transformation and more.
As a product leader in this area you will be working closely with
multiple engineering scrum teams, business users and our biggest
customers defining the future of our platform, delivering
enterprise grade features to the customers and enabling other teams
to deliver faster and in a platform way.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Mastery in translating uncertainty and ambiguity into clear,
- Ability to identify the most important issues, prioritize your
time, and deliver results consistently.
- Expertise in defining and analyzing metrics that inform the
success of your products
- Previous experience managing developer / platform products and
engineering driven initiatives.
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas: modern auth
technologies, DevOps tools or CDN / geo-performance.
- Previous experience in taking a product from ideation to the
- Ability to have have credible conversations with engineers
about technical matters including having an understanding of modern
platforms and frameworks, APIs, as well as issues related to
scalability and performance
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams including
engineering, design, marketing, sales, and services to ensure a
world-class customer experience
- Bachelor's degree, CS degree, or equivalent experience is
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience within an enterprise
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy,
ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees
across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira,
Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T.
Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry
luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of
Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which
is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Seismic, New York , Senior Product Manager (Platform Services), Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!