Researcher, Southeast Asia & India
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We're hiring a Researcher to build and lead our coverage of
Southeast Asia & India at Insider Intelligence-the leading provider
of research focused on digital transformation.
As a researcher for Southeast Asia & India, you will collect,
curate and analyze information to help expand our forecasts and
written content. You will build strong relationships with research
sources, track important and emerging digital and media trends in
Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore,
Thailand and Vietnam) and India and disseminate those trends, data
and insights across the company. This role is key to deepening and
growing our international coverage.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Knowledgeable about trends in Southeast Asia/India in digital
marketing, ecommerce and/or consumer behavior.
- A critical thinker who is always curious, continues to dig
deep, asks questions and pays close attention to details.
- An effective and persuasive communicator who can build
relationships with external research sources.
- Data focused who enjoys working with many types of data sources
including surveys, forecast data and company financials.
- A team-player who can push ideas/research forward and
collaborate across different internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated who can work independently and takes
- An expert multitasker who can quickly triage competing
priorities and is comfortable balancing long-term goals with
- Track digital media and industry sources covering Southeast
Asia and India.
- Establish and develop relationships with research sources and
investor relations contacts at key companies.
- Work closely with analysts and forecasters to provide research
support on written content, proprietary benchmarking surveys and
Insider Intelligence estimates.
- Collect, analyze and select quantitative and qualitative
research for charts, forecasts, articles and reports.
- Identify current trends and stories in the digital
- Discover and vet new sources of information.
- Manage a calendar of information release dates.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a role involving writing, researching or
schooling with analysis centered on research in Southeast
Asia/India (e.g., market research, analyst relations, equity
research, journalism, consulting).
- Fluency in one or more Southeast Asian languages (e.g.
Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese) is a strong plus.
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply online and tell
us why you're a great addition to our team.
Please note that for all positions at Insider Intelligence,
there is an exercise component specific to the role to reduce
selection bias in our recruiting process and test how you apply
About Insider Intelligence:
eMarketer and Insider, Inc. have joined forces to become Insider
Intelligence, the world's leading research company focused on
digital transformation. Insider Intelligence hires people who are
passionate about providing business leaders with actionable data
and insights about digital marketing, media, ecommerce, financial
services, telecoms, technology, healthcare, and more. Our clients
include top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as
smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age.
At Insider Intelligence, we pride ourselves on an inclusive work
environment and continuously strive for diversity of thought,
identity and experience while encouraging growth and providing
support to team members throughout the organization. Insider
Intelligence is committed to corporate transparency through weekly
business updates and an always-open line of communication. We have
an employee resource group (ERG), panels, fireside chats,
trainings, social activities, and other activities open to all
employees. Currently Insider Intelligence is operating remotely due
to the COVID-19 pandemic and will return to our beautiful office
space in Times Square only when it is deemed safe to do so.
Keywords: eMarketer, New York , Researcher, Southeast Asia & India, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!