Change Management Lead
Company: Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Location: East Hanover
Posted on: June 12, 2021
108,000 associates reimagining medicine for more than 769
million people globally. That is also the number of people you may
impact as part of our change network.
The Change Management Lead will partner with Novartis Business
Services (NBS) Leadership and Global NBS Program Teams in
transforming the organization to achieve its business strategy. You
will define and drive the implementation of the NBS US change
agenda, closely aligned with the global program change teams,
ensuring the successful landing of our key NBS programs in our US
This role will enable business value realization by focusing on
people-centric change. The role owner has the responsibility to
integrate the various global change initiatives into a
comprehensive local agenda, taking into account the local
organizational change readiness and local organizational and
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define and drive the NBS US change agenda across key
- Drive the implementation of change interventions of the NBS US
change agenda. This will include stakeholder assessments, change
leadership alignments, coaching, trainings and change
- Collaborate with global NBS program change teams, the US
Communication Team, the US NBS People & Organization Head and the
US NBS Strategy and Operations Lead
- Build partnerships with the (NBS) Country Leadership Team and
local program teams to ensure a holistic view of US change
- Build and lead the community of NBS change agents in the
- Conduct frequent change effectiveness monitoring and change
readiness assessments and leverage insights to enhance the NBS US
- Identify and manage change risks and define appropriate
- Support change communication activities
What you'll bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Further education in change management or organizational
- 7+ years' experience driving organizational change projects and
activities in a large organization.
- Experience leading large, complex enterprise solutions and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous
- A highly organized, energetic, and creative change
- Ability to influence others including senior leadership to move
towards a common vision or goal
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2020.
And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and
technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how
can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and
collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring
environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power
of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by
taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share
your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Keywords: Novartis Pharmaceuticals, New York , Change Management Lead, Other , East Hanover, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!