Donaldson is committed to solving the world's most complex
filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough
solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look
for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to
learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and
in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
Assembler III - 2nd Shift
Pay: $17.98 per hour with a $.75 shift differential
Shift: Monday - Thursday, 2:00pm - Midnight
Purpose: Responsible for assembly and packaging of product.
Essential Functions: (What has to be done to achieve the desired
results of the job? Include management & leadership
responsibilities for team leaders.)
- Assembly of non-repetitive parts which may include multiple
parts per operation.
- Package parts and assemblies.
- Ensure compliance to prints.
- Operate test equipment when required.
- Ensure proper documentation with labeling.
- Complies with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental
policies and procedures.
- Uses all designated Personal Protective Equipment as
While this list is representative of essential job duties, it is
not an all-inclusive list of duties required to perform this role.
Other duties may be assigned in order to fulfill Donaldson's
mission, vision and strategic plan objectives.
Qualifications: Combination of education and experience,
generally acquired through the attainment of a high school diploma
or equivalent and prior experience reading prints and assembling
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
demonstrate ability to:
- Read blue prints and understand written and verbal
- Perform basic computer and math skills.
- Apply strong mechanical aptitude.
- Perform a variety of tasks throughout the day in a fast paced
- Interact constructively and effectively with all plant
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common
- Reacts to change productively and to handle other tasks as
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may
require use of information which is subject to the export control
regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such
positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these
regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other
countries must be able to meet the comparable export control
requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color,
disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation,
sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity
and/or expression, or other status protected by law.