Company: B G Foods
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ready to be part of something special?
Join our Family!
The Brand Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day
marketing and general management duties across a portfolio of the
company's largest grocery brands, as well as the development of
long-term strategies. The Brand Manager will work with internal and
external partners to execute such tactics as consumer & shopper
marketing initiatives, promotion plans, forecasting, new product
launches, and packaging changes.
- Deliver corporate sales, profit margin and EBITDA goals across
a portfolio of directly managed brands.
- Lead cross functional teams for various brand initiatives,
including new product launches, packaging changes, and cost-saving
- Manage business analytics, forecasting, and planning.
- Develop and implement all consumer and shopper marketing
- Efficiently manage all marketing and advertising budgets to
achieve brand objectives.
- Develop long-term growth strategies.
- P&L ownership, including cost-improvement initiatives and
linkage with Trade Marketing team.
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans and 3-5 year
- Work closely with Sales Management to implement and analyze
- Analyze and monitor brand and category performance using
internal (Brio) and external data (Nielsen and Spectra). Recommend
and implement action plans.
- Recommend designers and printers for new label / packaging
designs and manufacture.
- Recommend new product development and selection for assigned
Experience, Skills, Education:
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
- A Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in consumer
products, preferably in food.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and possession of strong
knowledge in industry and retail landscape.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, learning agility, problem
solving, project management, analytical, organizational, and
strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret Nielsen/IRI data
to make sound business recommendations to Management.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in a
fast-paced, resource limited resource environment.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Must be able to multitask and re-prioritize workload
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Strong creative skills: Experience with the development and
design of packaging, advertising and other materials.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Ability to work in an unstructured
environment. Self-starter. Multi-tasker. Results oriented.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you'd like more information
about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see
Keywords: B G Foods, New York , Brand Manager, Other , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!