Marketing Automation Manager
Company: Internet Brands, Inc.
Location: New Providence
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our marketing team is looking for you! Reporting to the Director
of Marketing, the Marketing Automation Manager will work closely
with the marketing team, sales leadership, and sales operations to
oversee the management of and use of the Marketing Automation
platforms. These include Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
This individual will own and develop consumer journeys and
operational programs for Marketing. You should understand the use
of customer lists and database marketing for automating campaigns,
optimization, and to design effective engagement journeys to
acquire and support existing customers.
- Implement sequenced email and nurture journeys in Salesforce
Marketing Cloud. This includes coordinating with the marketing team
to understand requirements, set up campaigns, create data extension
lists, build triggers, and implement lead scoring.
- Implement sequenced email and nurture journeys in Pardot. This
includes coordinating with the marketing team to understand
requirements, set up campaigns, create dynamic lists, build
triggers, and implement lead scoring.
- Collaborate with sales operations to support the integration of
marketing platforms with sales platforms such as Salesforce and
Outreach. Establish proper synching of data between systems.
- Manage automation workflows and act as a liaison with
development teams to troubleshoot issues with dataflow and
- Strategize and build lead nurture campaigns, scoring, and
cadence with marketing managers to effectively move prospects
through a demand funnel and through customer onboarding.
- Build attribution model to determine marketing campaign
effectiveness on sales performance and the demand funnel.
- Build landing pages and intake forms for campaigns using 3rd
party tools such as Pardot, Instapage, etc. Create segmented
approaches using dynamic content and deploy testing for optimizing
- Maintain database health, ensuring data cleanliness and
completeness by leveraging tools in marketing platforms, and 3rd
party tools. Support email managers in resolving deliverability
- Create or help validate SQL queries used to pull data for
reports or into emailing automation programs.
- Create Salesforce and Pardot reports on marketing and sales
effectiveness of campaigns and programs. Analyze performance and
make recommendations for improvements, testing, and
- Occasionally travel to other offices in the U.S.
- Experience administering, managing, and using marketing
automation platforms such as Pardot and ExactTarget.
- Experience with the use of Salesforce, its reporting, and
integration with marketing automation platforms or other marketing
- Experience managing other third-party marketing programs and
web-based applications such as Zapier, Instapage, MoveableInk, etc.
- Experience in building requirements for database queries, list
pulls, and data hygiene efforts. Preferred experience in conducting
SQL queries for marketing use of data.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and
directly related experience.
- 3-5 years of commensurate work experience.
- Excellent analytical and oral skills.
- Problem-solver with the ability to anticipate and forward
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience working with Sales teams and leadership, a
- Experience with Python, and Tableau a plus.
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the
online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for
generations: Martindale-Hubbell, Avvo, and Nolo. We provide
comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead
generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website services.
Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com,
Lawyers.com, Nolo.com, and other top-ranking destinations, attracts
over 25 million consumers per month - making us the largest legal
- Competitive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, and
- Paid Time Off + 8 company-paid holidays
- 401(k) match
- Casual environment, jeans every day.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands is a fully
integrated online media and software services organization focused
on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal,
and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead
their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors,
while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep,
long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet
Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the
flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth.
Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more
information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal
Keywords: Internet Brands, Inc., New York , Marketing Automation Manager, Other , New Providence, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!