Jr. Product Manager (Analytics)
Company: Take-Two Interactive Software
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer,
publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers
around the globe. Our development teams have created some of the
most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment
experiences that captivates and engages audiences around the
T2's Marketing Technology team works alongside our family of
label's (Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Social Point)
leading, designing, and supporting the underlying technology stack
used for paid, owned and earned marketing activity.
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to play an integral
part in providing reliable automated reporting to our labels. As a
subject matter expert for our marketing analytics platform, you
will facilitate technical and non-technical conversations with key
players - vendors, insight managers, data scientists, and
To be successful, you should be comfortable with a level of
ambiguity when solving problems. Attention to detail is vital, but
so is keeping your eye on the bigger picture. We're looking for
someone who is intellectually curious and not afraid to dive into
What You'll Tackle:
- Partner with business owners to define the marketing analytics
product roadmap. Prioritize features and solutions according to
value and business needs.
- Collect, connect, harmonize, and QA new data sources, provide
regular ticket support to label partners, and build dashboard
- Ensure solutions are current by staying up to date on vendor
platform capabilities and training. Empower users beyond what is
currently known or solved with keen attention to continuous
- Create and maintain documentation for both new project
requirements and solution design.
- Investigate low adoption, promote capabilities, and evangelize
use cases that help business users to achieve more with existing
- Stay current with emerging technology and strategies used to
support the customer experience and present findings on a regular
- Work autonomously, with strong organizational and
What You Bring:
If you meet most but not all these requirements, we still
encourage you to apply.
- 2+ years of related experience in highly quantitative (i.e.
data analytics, performance marketing) or engineering role(s).
- Hands on experience with Datorama, Snowflake, Tableau or other
- Intermediate SQL skills and understanding of relational
- Experience working with data sets of various types and sizes.
Bonus points for experience pulling data from APIs.
- Solid understanding of how paid media campaigns are trafficked
in paid media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google,
etc.) and the related performance data available.
- Foundational awareness of marketing platforms, business
intelligence, visualization, data structures, database management,
and data security.
- Experience managing multiple projects with different partners
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and
innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency,
diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our
organization and are integral drivers of our continued
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves
on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be
themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and
around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and
flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes,
company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with
company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits,
in-house wellness program, broad learning & development
opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free
games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to
$500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Take-Two Interactive Software, New York , Jr. Product Manager (Analytics), Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!