Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Per-Diem
Company: Centers for Specialty Care Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Holliswood Center is actively seeking a motivated Speech
Language Pathologist to work Per-Diem at our Skilled Nursing
Facilities in Jamaica, NY.
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment,
progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or
SLP Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Holliswood Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 314-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York's
beautiful Hollis neighborhood. Our size enables a warm, nurturing
environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her
individuality. Holliswood Center's staff is committed to ensuring
the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining
each resident's dignity and independence. Holliswood Center is a
proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Keywords: Centers for Specialty Care Group, New York , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Per-Diem, Other , Hollis, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!