Business Development Associate, Institutional
Company: Guidepoint Global
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Guidepoint's Business Development teams are passionate about
expanding our reach with both new and existing clients. We support
all of Guidepoint's service offerings, helping to build
relationships and communicate how Guidepoint helps clients stay
informed and make better business decisions. Our teams are
motivated to provide custom offerings designed to help every
potential client make the most of their partnership with
Guidepoint. The Business Development team is looking for an entry
level Associate to further develop our business with major
financial institutions, asset managers, PE firms or Hedge Funds
within the region. The Associate will be responsible for assisting
in building a pipeline of prospects across a variety of industries.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who wants to
learn more about the industry and make a significant contribution
to our business model.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a working knowledge of industry coverage and
- Conduct outbound prospecting to generate leads and warm lead
- Partner with senior sales to set up meetings with new
- Meet designated prospect and meeting targets by cold calling
and lead generation efforts.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and client
What You Have:
- 1-2 years of sales, business development, banking, business
consulting and/or account management experience.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year university.
- Broad base knowledge of the sales process from lead generation
to relationship management.
- Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients
(Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Private Equity and Corporates).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over
- Strong relationship management skills with stakeholders of
varying seniority levels.
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym
rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with
vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global
professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and
perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better
business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone
consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights
products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a
topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's
multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms
and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and
Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit
Keywords: Guidepoint Global, New York , Business Development Associate, Institutional, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!