Receptionist, Studio Operations (Brooklyn)
Company: Netflix, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are seeking a Receptionist to join our growing Production
Facilities Management and Operations team. This position will be
housed in Brooklyn, New York. The position will be responsible for
managing high-volume of requests from clients and productions and
overseeing the daily office operations.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy
unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading
Internet television network with over 200+ million members in over
190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing
slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated,
proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary,
thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities
with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention
to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving
position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive
thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner
- Manage, track and direct incoming calls
- Manage lobby coffee/water services
- Maintain a safe and tidy reception area and all common lobby
areas at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including
a copy machine, and a computer
- Order, inventory and stock office supplies
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services
and USPS mail.
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Orders all meals and snacks for Brooklyn Ops team
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Support Production onboarding as needed
- Responsible for creating and executing employee team building
- Reports to East Coast Manager
- Other tasks as assigned
- 3+ years experience in entertainment-specific campus
operational and facilities management. Candidates will likely be in
a Admin/Coordinator role level outside of Netflix.
- Team player with an ability to oversee projects in a fast-paced
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize and respond
- Great communicator who can build strong working relationships
with vendors, and internal and external partners
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
- Proficiency in Google Suite: Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail,
Gdrive, MS Word, Excel. AirTable a plus
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of
current production process and equipment and studios.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the
Keywords: Netflix, Inc., New York , Receptionist, Studio Operations (Brooklyn), Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!