Director, Commerce Strategy
Company: PUBLICIS GROUPE SA
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As Director, Commerce Strategy you are responsible for leading a
portfolio of digital accounts towards stated client/company
objectives as well as helping build the commerce strategies and
consulting capability in Zenith's Commerce Practice. The work will
focus on establishing and providing thought leadership to our
clients and establishing best practices and process to help our
client's transform their commerce strategies.
This role is ideal for a true digital or eCommerce polymath
rather than single-field expert. You'll be responsible for
delivering and supervising complex strategies, which require seeing
the bigger picture on developing areas and incorporating this into
strategic recommendations from various areas of the Marketing and
- Reporting or authoring strategic POVs and presentations on
Commerce Trends, leading training events, and commerce
- Providing a point of connection for our clients and teams
Publicis Media Commerce team, partners/suppliers and retailer media
networks in order to provide better access to strategies,
reporting, and innovation opportunities (betas).
- Connecting clients to Zenith Commerce and Publicis Media
Commerce thought leadership, training, and workshops.
- Consulting Strategy and Digital Investment teams on Commerce
opportunities within upper-funnel investments and strategies.
- Sharing POV responses and timely
- Quarterly reporting on competitive and/or category trends with
retailers and partner access.
- Collaborating with the client teams to develop strategies
focused on: client planning, content strategy and development and
other online activities, commerce analytics and digital
- Develop unique approaches to e-commerce and linking media to
sales (through online or offline data)
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunities beyond current
organizational thinking that enables our clients to win in
- Identify data sources, partners and technologies that are
relevant to build top notch clients strategies
- Assist driving thought leadership and Commerce Practice
visibility internally through agency training and events
- Bachelor's degree
- 8-12 years experience in online advertising
3+ years (paid search, e-commerce, and Amazon Marketing
Services), ecommerce, or digital/shopper marketing.
- Deep knowledge of commerce ad platforms including but not
limited to, Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Criteo
- Strong understanding of current, Omni channel shoppers,
especially in comparison to offline purchase - customer journey,
path 2 purchase, shoppers motivations and barriers
- Excellent presentation, business writing, and communication
skills (written and oral) and the ability to transmit this across
different level stakeholders
- Relevant years of digital marketing, search engine, ecommerce,
and/or retail marketing preferred
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: PUBLICIS GROUPE SA, New York , Director, Commerce Strategy, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!