Company: Centric Brands Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Centric Brands is a leading lifestyle brand collective that
designs, sources, markets and sells high quality products in
multiple segments, including women's, men's and kid's apparel,
accessories, entertainment and beauty.
Centric Brands is focused on our customers and our brands that
will drive the company's future growth. We are defined by
innovation as we seize new opportunities and thrive in an
environment informed by creativity and thinking that is both
analytical and outside the box. Centric Brands reflects a team
built on respect, for others and for the hard work it takes to
achieve our goals and build our bright future together.
Centric Brands is looking for a dynamic, creative and
resourceful FP&A Manager to join its team. This individual must
be a self-starter and team player who takes initiative, thrives in
a fast-paced environment, and is excited about joining a team on a
journey to accelerate transformation across Centric Brands.
The FP&A Manager will report to the Vice President of
Finance and will support all financial activity for the Character
Division. The position will be responsible for all aspects of
Financial Planning & Analysis including but not limited to
forecasting, budgeting, financial modeling and variance analysis.
This role requires significant accuracy and attention to
- Create and maintain forecasting/budgeting P&L, balance
sheet, and cash flow models as well as the development of financial
models to address business needs.
- Identify, track and analyze key metrics that impact the
- Manage the identification of trends, opportunities, and risks
to inform management decisions.
- Review monthly expense results with functional department
- Reconcile variances versus budget and prior year.
- Partner with various levels of finance and cross-functionally
among the business to ensure alignment on priorities and
- Identify and act on opportunities to automate, streamline and
improve reporting and budgeting procedures.
- Support day-to-day operations with various finance
- Provide cost/benefit analysis of various financial elements of
potential new initiatives.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management
- Ad-hoc analyses as needed.
Skills and Requirements
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 10+ years professional experience in corporate finance,
accounting or financial planning & analysis.
- Strong critical thinking skills and understanding of budgeting,
planning and projection processes.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong
- Meets and manages deadlines effectively.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a positive
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fashion or Consumer Products industry experience is strongly
- BPC/SAP experience a plus.
- Pro-active team player with a desire to work in a fast-paced,
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Centric Brands Inc., New York , FP&A Manager, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!