Senior Broker - Executive Liability Practice
Company: Brown & Brown, INC.
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SENIOR BROKER - EXECUTIVE LIABILITY PRACTICE
Beecher Carlson, a part of the Brown & Brown, Inc. team is a
large account risk management broker looking for someone to join
the Executive Liability Practice in New York, New York. The
Executive Liability Practice is comprised of experienced and
knowledgeable attorneys, brokers, and claims advisers dedicated to
identifying risks. Our forward-thinking practice was one of the
first to provide a revolutionizing analysis of our clients'
Directors & Officers and Cyber risks. The National Executive
Liability team works with clients to prevent, mitigate, and finance
D&O liability and related governance risks by benchmarking,
risk modeling, and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) for Risk
The Senior Broker will report to the Managing Director with
client management responsibilities, including but not limited
- Retain, strengthen and expand client relationships by working
with Producers to understand their expectations regarding client
interactions and the task, authorities and responsibilities to be
delegated to the Account Executives.
- Responsible for overseeing day to day processes in all aspects
of clients insurance program cycle while ensuring compliance with
internal standards and requirements.
- Organize and deliver for key service meetings and deliverables
including renewal planning, renewal presentations, coverage
installation, and annual stewardship and brokerage performance
- Through ongoing conversation with producer and client, identify
additional risk management and risk financing opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and assist in
new business prospecting
- Keep current on marketplace changes and inform client as
- Generate documents and produce correspondence including
summaries of insurance, schedules, historical summaries, analytics,
etc. for new and renewal business.
- Attend required training sessions, courses, etc. to develop and
maintain up-to-date skills and product knowledge.
- Maintain appropriate level of confidentiality of information
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain appropriate state brokers licensing
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree including but not limited to Business and/or
Risk Management, and 5 years minimum of related insurance
- Must have or be able to obtain the appropriate state brokers
- Ability to establish work priorities and manage time
- Ability to use initiative and good judgment in accomplishing
tasks with minimal errors/Must possess critical thinking
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships and to
function in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to lead/command client and/or market discussions.
- Good listening skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, including data entry,
word processing and spread sheet applications. Proficient with
Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Discretionary Time Off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, etc.
- Employee Stock Program
- Education Assistant Program - tuition reimbursement, student
loan repayment assistance, etc.
Please apply online using the "Apply Now" link. For all other
questions, please contact: Beecher Carlson Team Resources at [email
protected] , #ZRRJ
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the
diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Keywords: Brown & Brown, INC., New York , Senior Broker - Executive Liability Practice, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!