Associate, Creative Operations - Le Labo Fragrances
Company: Estee Lauder
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Le Labo fragrances was born in Grasse (France), raised in New
York (USA) and offers artisanal genderless scented creations (fine
perfumery, home fragrance as well as formulas for body, hair, and
face). Le Labo stands for "the lab" in French: Each of our
boutiques function like an open laboratory designed as an
entertainment park for the senses where people can take the time to
smell and touch raw ingredients in order to awaken their olfactory
system and trigger emotions. We freshly hand-blend our fragrances
on site, to the order and each label is personalized with the date
and place of the formulation as well as a message chosen by our
Creating soulful Beauty with Care through our craft of slow
perfumery is the heartbeat of our company. We work with a community
of craftspeople who shape our world: the flower harvesters, the
local family farms, the candle hand-pourers, the reclaimed wood
artisans, the lab technicians etc. Joining Le Labo means joining a
scented Revolution initiated 15 years ago as the antidote to
mainstream fragrances and conventional marketing approaches. Being
able to nurture our "small" roots and artisanal ethos while scaling
our actions to become "big" and reach more people is our current
balancing act for which we need support. Check out our manifesto
online if you are intrigued, and please only engage if you truly
connect with it.
The Associate, Creative Operations will help manage Le Labo's
creative requests from end to end, communicating with cross
functional teams to track and monitor the steps in the creative
process, ensuring adherence to project defined guidelines,
including timetables. The creative requests include, but are not
limited to digital & print media, video placements, and social
media requests. This candidate should be highly organized, have
outstanding communication skills and be a self-starter that can hit
the ground running.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Creative Operations / Project Management lead
to manage the creative requests, ensuring they fit within overall
Creative Production timeline.
- Manage all incoming creative requests, filtering out each
request to assure its on-brand and aligned to business goals.
- Gather all specifications, references and context needed for
each creative request, before the asset is shared with the graphic
- Gather and provide product images for each online retailer
launch that includes their assortment, according to specifications
and the retailer's file naming convention.
- Manage the workflow and schedules for creative programs within
the Operations Department on a project basis with a focus on
ensuring priorities and deadlines are met.
- Drive weekly/monthly status meetings with cross functional
teams to assure the coordination of all incoming requests. Review
and update internal status reports.
- Create and provide daily hot list to the Creative Team
prioritizing workload for upcoming week.
- Partner with X to create agenda for Creative Review with CCO
using Monday.com. Drive the creation of project updates, timing,
and key milestones to be presented.
- Manage the cadence of refreshing our brand bank of images for
the Global Marketing team to ensure our visual assets remain
relevant as new doors open, and markets mature.
- Review of all creative deliverables to ensure functional
specifications and requirements are met.
- Partner with the Creative Operations / Project Management lead
in managing the Creative Team's budget.
- Own the master purchase order tracker to ensure all costs
covered under Creative are accounted for.
- Assist in building out the Marketing/Creative shared folders
inclusive of documentation and imagery. Maintain the brand bank of
image assets and new launch images.
- Support the maintenance of any shared folders across teams for
file transfers of final artworks and/or files of fulfilled creative
- Maintain the archive of assets for the creative team ensuring
all the latest artworks and media are uploaded to their respective
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience
- Natural and strong communicator
- Strong attention to detail and stellar time management and
- Understand how to prioritize projects according to the brand
needs and timelines
- Has the natural passion to work in a creative environment with
the emotional intelligence and sensitivity to work with creative
- Has the ability to adapt to the speed of Le Labo production and
development and can manage to keep projects in order within a
- Can understand the Le Labo language and brand ethos, as
mentioned in the above description of the brand.
- Embodies the values and principles of the Le Labo manifesto, by
fostering an internal culture of belonging and empathy.
Keywords: Estee Lauder, New York , Associate, Creative Operations - Le Labo Fragrances, Other , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!