Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech
space for over 40 years and we pride ourselves on being a
technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and
push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most
sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our
We are looking for someone who will:
- Design and develop applications and services supporting IB's
rapidly growing customer base.
- Build software that supports the expansion of IB brokerage
business into new markets around the world.
- Optimize and refactor existing code for improved reliability
- Write and maintain design and engineering documentation.
You will need to have:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, or related
- Minimum 5 of professional programming experience.
- At least 3 years of Java programming experience.
- Python, Perl or similar scripting language experience.
- Relational databases experience (Oracle).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
What we'd also love to see:
- Prior experience in finance
- An ambitious and diligent individual
- An innovative mindset with a drive to improve upon existing
- A desire to solve complex problems
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonuses, and
annual stock grants.
- Daily company paid lunch.
- 401k with company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Newly renovated offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor
- Team outings and dinners.
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut
(NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and
clearing services for active traders, institutional investors,
financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier
technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures,
forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated
Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by
trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced,
results-oriented team working to provide our customers with
state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution
capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in
the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong,
Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore,
Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers
Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and
commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current
Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following
URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info