Customer Solutions Specialist - National Field Ops - PVA96584
Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The National Customer Solutions Specialist Field Ops is a hybrid
position consisting of a home-based role supporting a team of
field-based Customer Solutions Specialists; field-based work (not
to exceed 80% of total work time) interfacing with healthcare
providers considering or using AbbVie's web-based solution to help
initiate and manage a patient's AbbVie Product therapy; and the
occasional management of special projects. The National Customer
Solutions Specialist's core responsibilities include, but are not
- Support accounts with field-based CSS or in vacant territories
as directed by the leadership team.
- Work with healthcare provider offices to uncover barriers to
initiation and management of a patient's AbbVie product
prescription that can be potentially addressed through the
- Ability to access, navigate, and train office personnel on
- Build/develop relationships with users of Website through
regular and ongoing in-person & phone conversations, and in some
cases to become the primary point of contact for training/pull
through for office.
- Introduce healthcare providers to other patient services that
can be coordinated through Website or comparable systems.
- Respond to and/or troubleshoot healthcare provider issues
associated with Website.
- Conduct in-person visits as needed (no more than 80%) or within
a client provided telephonic platform as needed.
- Lead accounts through system registration and train on how to
integrate website into office process to best help patients while
following good IT practices.
- Present solutions to challenges using training Website or other
solution/approved resource to gain commitment to adopt to help
- Manage special projects as directed; this will include but not
be limited to training/mentoring initiatives, analytics/reporting,
field travel, coaching/development, recruiting, and meeting
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience.
- 2 or more years experience working with drugs requiring prior
authorization and use of specialty pharmacies for prescriptions to
- Knowledge of regulations and compliance requirements affecting
- Demonstrated ability to uncover patient needs indirectly
through dialogue and querying of healthcare providers.
- Demonstrated ability to map and understand internal
- Demonstrated ability to influence others, including internal
peers, through knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to partner cross-functionally, leveraging
aligned interests in order to drive results.
- Ability to travel overnight - 75%.
- Strong computer aptitude required including understanding of
internet browsers. Specialty pharmaceutical sales experience highly
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science
and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our
customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to
the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+
employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at email@example.com to arrange for such an
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, New York , Customer Solutions Specialist - National Field Ops - PVA96584, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!