Senior iOS Mobile Engineer
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help
lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating
next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your
deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing
and application programming will help your team raise their game,
meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and
functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology
domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve
complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally.
Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies
inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able
to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network
of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities,
- 5+ years of combined software/application development
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
- Experience developing mobile applications using Objective C,
Java or C#,
- Created 1 or more applications available in Apple's AppStore or
Google's Android Market
- Experience with the following is highly desired:
- Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and
weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Familiarity with how to optimize code for phones, testing with
phones, challenges with phones
- Familiarity with several languages: C# 3.5, Java, Objective C,
- Experience with GIT source control management.
- Experience consuming SOAP web services
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to clarify
application requirements via phone/email with business partners in
addition to relying on technical requirements documentation
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., New York , Senior iOS Mobile Engineer, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!