Client Experience / Junior Sales (Wednesday through Sunday)
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Client Experience / Junior Sales - Remote
- Please note, the hours for this job are as follows.
Wed, Thurs, Fri -- 11am to 8pm ET & Saturday and Sunday 9-6pm
SmartAsset is an award-winning financial technology company
pursuing the singular mission of empowering people to make smart
financial decisions. Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100
companies of all time, we have raised more than $50 million in
venture capital. Our personal finance tools, calculators and
content reach more than 45 million people each month.
We've been featured in hundreds of publications including The
Wall Street Journal, CNN, Mashable, TechCrunch, The New York Times,
The Washington Post, US News & World Report, TIME, Reuters,
Businessweek, Barron's and many more.
We are seeking energetic customer service professionals who are
passionate about developing relationships and creating positive
user experiences. As a concierge specialist, you will join the
newest and fastest growing part of our business, helping thousands
of Americans find and speak with financial advisors throughout the
Concierge Specialists are frontline voice for the company and
play an integral part of our success as we facility communication
and schedule meetings between investors and financial advisors. The
ability to connect investors with advisors quickly and efficiently
is critical to the success of our financial advisor business. You
will play a substantial role in driving that success.
- Interact with Investors via phone (inbound and outbound),
email, SMS text and live chat.
- Guide SmartAsset users through the process of matching and
meeting with financial advisors. Learn about user needs and
matching them with appropriate financial advisors.
- Call users expressing interest in speaking with financial
advisors to schedule calls with financial advisors.
- Educate and maintain financial advisor relationships.
- Leverage customer service skills and scripted talking points to
deliver personalized service.
- Document and Communicate user challenges to the product
- Document all customer interactions and outcomes in our internal
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years call center experience
- Experience with multi-channel support (call, email, chat, SMS,
social media) Preferred
- Familiarity with using CRM ticketing systems
- Strong communication skills and a great phone presence
- Strong email writing skills with attention to detail
- Ability to learn, quickly adapt based on user and business
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, high growth environment of a
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management
- Must be available to work some holidays or weekends as
- Catered lunch three times per week
- Casual dress code
- Weekly happy hours
- Regular team social activities such as a company book club,
sports leagues, community service opportunities and more
- Benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k)
- Professional education reimbursement program
Keywords: SmartAsset, New York , Client Experience / Junior Sales (Wednesday through Sunday), Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!