Investment Banking, Financial Institutions Group (Financial Technology focus), VP, NY
Company: Credit Suisse
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and
is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an
integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The Financial Institutions Group (FIG) covers a variety of
sectors including Banks & Depository Institutions, Insurances,
Financial Technology & Brokerages (market exchanges, traditional
and e-brokers, bank and payment services and processors), Specialty
Finance (commercial and consumer finance companies, Mortgage REITs
and new financial service opportunities), Asset Management/Hedge
Funds/Private Equity, Latin America FIG.
- Assisting in the origination and execution of corporate finance
and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and
- Managing teams of associates and analysts in the provision of
financing and advisory services to clients
- Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf
- Managing and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting
and other technical issues with regard to transactions
- Coordinating and performing comprehensive financial and
mathematical modeling and analysis
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is
dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of
working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal
treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full,
authentic selves to work.
- Interested applicant must have completed an undergraduate
degree and have at least four years of Investment Banking
experience, ideally with a focus on FIG and the Financial
- Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and
- Proven experience in FIG transactions and especially one of the
Banks, Insurance & Spec Fin industries
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills!
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
Keywords: Credit Suisse, New York , Investment Banking, Financial Institutions Group (Financial Technology focus), VP, NY, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!