Key Account Manager in Government and Education - Spectrum Enterprise
Company: Charter Spectrum
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused sales expert talented at working with
highly complex priority accounts?
- Can you commit to a consultative front-line field-based sales
role positioning Spectrum Enterprise as the consultant of choice
for a client's voice, video and data needs?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is
a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Key Account Manager, your passion is positioning Spectrum
Enterprise as the consultant of choice for a client's voice, video
and data needs. You drive revenue growth by creating the account
pursuit strategy for a select group of highly complex priority
accounts while collaborating with the Key Account team. With a
focus on consultative sales techniques, you outline cost-effective
combinations of our products that create sustainable value for
clients and demand for the future.
You develop existing relationships by networking across multiple
areas of a client's organization seeking out ways to provide
additional value. You maximize the success of each account through
detailed management of account profitability, business plans and
long-term objectives. You influence the right people both inside
and outside of Spectrum Enterprise to provide exceptional service
and maintain client satisfaction. You flourish in an office
environment and travel frequently to capture accounts across an
assigned footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales
Strategic Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Drive revenue by proactively providing a consultative client
needs analysis and executing the account strategy as determined by
the team account director or account lead.
- Identify revenue growth opportunities or improve service levels
by closely monitoring developments within designated accounts.
- Achieve maximum sales volume through the detailed execution of
approved account development strategies.
- Improve revenue growth through an understanding of the client's
voice, video, data and communications issues and designing
solutions to meet those complex business needs.
- Broaden the reach of Spectrum Enterprise services, identify new
business and secure contract renewals by cultivating relationships
with new and existing contacts via telephone, premise visits,
networking and industry events.
- Determine the serviceability of a location and qualify leads by
requesting a site survey and submitting a return on investment
- Report on all sales activity and client data by maintaining an
accurate sales database.
- Ensure an exceptional client experience by working in
conjunction with other business services support groups, including
Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills and techniques by attending all sales
meetings and training sessions as required by management.
- Mitigate risks by complying with all established Spectrum
Enterprise policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue
- Working knowledge of computer networking, local area network
(LAN) and wide area network (WAN) technologies, high-capacity and
fiber connected networks.
- Extensive product and technical knowledge.
- Solid networking, negotiating and closing skills.
- Proven interpersonal communication and client
- Experience multitasking and working efficiently and effectively
within required deadlines.
- Quick learner that can apply knowledge while working in a team
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and the
availability to travel frequently.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Three or more years of experience exceeding revenue quotas
selling data, voice or video solutions in the telecommunications
- Experience using a client relationship management system, such
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (preferred).
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very
important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting
tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look
forward to "virtually" meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum
Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter
Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to
providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to
qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered
for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and
are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age,
religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Charter Spectrum, New York , Key Account Manager in Government and Education - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!