- Rapidly growing market-leader
- Innovative product used by the world's elite businesses
- Great, team-oriented sales environment
- Uncapped commissions
IBISWorld is growing. Fast. And to keep up with our rapid
growth, we're looking to build on our biggest strength: our
IBISWorld is more than just a market research firm on Wall
Street. It's a place where great people work together to serve
great companies every day. Our people are growing (personally and
professionally!) almost as fast as our business.
We are now the global leader in industry market research with a
very loyal following of the world's elite businesses. How did we
get here? It's all about our peopleand to keep up with demand we
are looking to add even more talented people to our team.
Our mission is to be the premier provider of high value-added
information to the largest and most influential enterprises in the
nations where we operate. We do this while maintaining a culture
where people are passionate about their work and are surrounded by
like-minded, intelligent achievers. Your mission is to find out how
you can be a part of our progression and innovation.
Since our inception in the United States, we've grown to a
multimillion-dollar business, making us one of the fastest-growing
small businesses in the United States. We believe that IBISWorld
offers a great opportunity for people who share our vision of
delivering great value for our customers and for ourselves. We are
looking for people who want more than a job - people who are
seeking a career. You'll be given an opportunity to push your
boundaries, find out what you're really capable of, work with and
learn from smart people and enjoy a journey where you will be part
of building a world-class organization.
If you are the smartest, hardest working person you know and you
are also a great team player, a little bit creative, and lots of
fun, then come and join others like you.
We are seeking an energetic, hardworking individual for our New
Business Development / Sales role. Sales are predominately
phone-based with a majority of calls being outgoing. The focus of
this position is NEW business generation, not account
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Seeking out and building new business by researching
categories, identifying targets, cold-calling, and networking.
- Identifying customer pain points and offering consultative
solutions that match IBISWorld's product.
- Delivering live and web-based presentations and training
sessions to prospective clients.
- Making outbound phone calls to generate new accounts and
pushing other prospects along the sales cycle.
- Achieving and exceeding established monthly, quarterly and
annual sales goals.
- Developing knowledge of products through internal training
- Logging and tracking opportunities and activities using
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous successful experience in sales
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven success dealing directly with various levels of
clientele, especially C-level executives.
- Proven sales cycle - ability to manage all stages of the sales
cycle from prospect to close.
- Ability to manage an opportunity pipeline.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting
- Be persistent, ambitious, and be able to handle sales
objections with ease
- Naturally be a team player
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to manage time effectively
and work to set targets and deadlines.
- Ability to work and thrive in an autonomous environment
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary + uncapped
commissions + aggressive bonus structure. You will also receive a
comprehensive benefits package including: 401k, medical, vision,
and dental insurance, as well as commuter benefits, paid vacation,
life and disability insurance.
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role please
apply by submitting your resume and a short cover letter. For more
information about the role please contact Patty Corey
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit our Careers Page.
IBISWorld is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must
be authorised for employment in the United States.