VP of Product Engineering
Location: New York City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About the team:
VIZIO's Platform+ team is seeking a VP of Product Engineering to
join the growing ad stack team. The successful candidate will be
responsible for the engineering and implementation of a
comprehensive ad stack to drive the company's Platform+ advertising
business. This market leader will work closely with the VP of
Product Management, the VP of Ad Sales and the sales leadership
team to build go to market strategies in a fast paced, developing
market. This role will require taking a thought leadership approach
in the world of video streaming and advanced television, while
aiding in the development of new products to fulfill market
What you will do:
- Drive the product development and engineering to build a
best-of-breed ad stack platform that can achieve the Company's
short-term and long-term business needs and goals.
- Own the ad stack tech function and be part of the senior
- Partner with Business Development, Product Marketing, and
Client Services to effectively define and deliver ad stack
capabilities to drive growth.
- Be responsible for soup-to-nuts ad stack architecture,
engineering, and DevOps.
- Partner with our data team, Inscape, and integrate data within
the ad stack.
- Help build, expand, mentor, and guide a team of ad tech
professionals to create a best-of-breed ad stack.
- Identify and define KPIs, metrics, and strategic goals for the
team to set targets and drive overall team performance.
- Continuously mentor and scale the engineering and DevOps teams
while inspiring high-quality work and impeccable operational
- Coordinate with our Product Marketing, Services, and Sales
teams on capabilities for go-to-market efforts.
- 10+ years in ad tech leadership with demonstrated success
building products and teams.
- You have a proven experience from at least one well known DSP,
SSP, or ad server companies (such as Magnite, SpotX, Verizon,
Xandr, FreeWheel, GAM, TradeDesk, Amobee, Viant, Verizon,
- You have a bachelor's degree or relevant industry
- You have a thorough understanding of online media business
including competitive platforms, ad products, general pricing
strategy, programmatic ecosystem, etc.
- You have a proven ability to be self-motivating and
independent, as well as capable of operating in a fast-paced,
- You are a hard-working team player, with a "no task is too
- You are a creative problem-solver who digs into the root causes
analytically, instead of relying on intuition.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
including the ability to tell complex stories simply and adapt to
questions, rather than just presenting information.
- Appreciates the challenge of translating highly technical
product offerings and concepts for a wide variety of audiences,
elucidating the "why", not just the "what".
Keywords: Vizio, New York , VP of Product Engineering, Other , New York City, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!