WME Sports Graphic Designer
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Endeavor is a global media and entertainment company with
world-class brands and capabilities across talent representation,
sports, fashion, event management, and brand marketing. Comprised
of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports,
fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial
arts organization UFC, Endeavor likely plays a significant role in
the content you love and the experiences and events that you never
forget. Our companies and represented talent and brand clients
collectively reach billions of passionate fans, directly, every
Endeavor's WME SPORTS division is seeking a talented and sports
enthusiast Graphic Designer to join the team. This role supports
the WME Sports team across their sports portfolio (Football,
Basketball, Baseball, Coaching, Tennis, Golf) and will have an
emphasis on their Football group, creating dynamic and engaging
presentations for the team.
- Work with the WME Sports team to execute seamless visual
stories through presentation design across a multitude of clients
and industries, where needed.
- Support the development and execution of digital and print
materials including but not limited to client materials (e.g.,
presentation and pitch decks, logos), social media graphics, event
collateral, signage, invites, newsletters, magazines, and social
- Translate the WME Sports brand and its subsidiary brands into
powerful and purposeful creative concepts.
- Collaborate with internal members of the WME Sports team, the
Creative team, broader Communications team, and other groups across
the Company where applicable on projects.
- 2-4 years of experience as a professional graphic designer
- Show proficiency in Keynote and PowerPoint, Adobe Creative
Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. (2D
motion graphics and an understanding of After Effects is a
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and
ability to prioritize work
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment while consistently
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to
collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proactive with relentless hustle and desire to exceed
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once, multitask and
work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Deep understanding and ongoing curiosity of cultural & design
- This position is extremely fast-paced and hands-on. The ability
to multi-task and stay calm under pressure is crucial. This role
will interface with various agents, executives, and clients about
their creative needs and effectively manage the entire creative
process for multiple projects simultaneously.
Please be sure to include a portfolio as part of your
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: IMG, New York , WME Sports Graphic Designer, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!