Company: Livingston Public Schools
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Livingston Public Schools is currently accepting applications
for a Job Coach at Livingston High School. No phone calls please.
- BA Degree.
- Certification as a Teacher of the Handicapped or Teacher of
Students with Disabilities preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work well with students,
staff, parents and community members.
- Successful participation in professional development activities
specific to the nature and demands of the position.
- Possession of a valid CDL license with P and S
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may
REPORTS TO: Principal and Assistant Superintendent of Student
JOB GOALS: To assist in providing Community Based Instruction
and/or on-site job coaching programs. Assist with job site
supervision as directed by Structured Learning Experience (SLE)
Coordinator, Teacher of Students with Disabilities, and/or
- Safely transport students to and from job site from LHS.
- Assist SLE Coordinator or Teacher of Students with Disabilities
in the supervision of students on the job site.
- Help students organize for scheduled jobs and activities.
- Communicate with employers regarding status of student work and
- Attend building staff meetings.
- Attend specialized in and out-of-district trainings.
- Maintain and track student transition data.
This position will also be responsible for all other duties as
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This is a full-time ten month position (non-tenure eligible),
with compensation under the Teacher Assistant guide which is to be
negotiated with the Superintendent and approved by the Board.
The performance of this position will be evaluated annually in
accordance with the provisions of the Board's policy on
Board approval date: May 10, 2010
Revised: September 9, 2015
Keywords: Livingston Public Schools, New York , Job Coach, Other , Livingston, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!