Enterprise Account Director (East Region) - Remote
Company: Yelp Inc.
Location: New York City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Please note that while this role will operate remotely, it is
required that the candidate resides in the East Region and within
50 miles of a major airport. States included in Yelp's defined East
Region include: Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire,
Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey,
Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee,
Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina,
South Carolina, and Florida.*
Yelp's mission is to connect people with great local businesses.
Yelp's Enterprise team partners with National businesses to provide
industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp's premium
native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping
clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the
purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential part in clients'
local advertising mix and the Enterprise team is growing fast!
The Yelp Enterprise Account Director works with some of our
largest and most strategic national corporate clients selling
Yelp's diverse advertising products. You will develop and work a
sales territory and drive new business from prospecting to close.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital or
advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of
exceeding goals. The Enterprise Account Director role is key to
Yelp's success and offers significant career growth opportunities
within Yelp's Enterprise sales team!
Where You Come In:
- You will impact Yelp's Enterprise business which is in its
early stages and growing fast!
- You will work within a book of strategic accounts that are a
strong fit for Yelp's advertising solutions
- You will own the full sales cycle from prospecting to
- You will map client organizations and build relationships with
multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- You will understand client's business objectives and challenges
and align Yelp's proven advertising solutions to accomplish their
- You will partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local
strategy utilizing Yelp's Branding & Conversion products, Local
Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- You will identify budgets within the client's organization tied
to driving in-store sales to fund new Yelp campaigns
- You will collaborate with Yelp's Account Management and the
Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and
program performance post-sale
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 6+ years experience in national and enterprise
- You have digital advertising or media sales experience
- You are motivated and tenacious with an unwillingness to settle
for anything less than your best!
- You are hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges
with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp's revenue and
- You have a strong track record of exceeding revenue targets and
comfortable closing $100,000+ deals
- You have a demonstrated ability to use strategic selling
- You are comfortable with executive level outreach and
communication to National Accounts
- You have strong time management skills, creative problem solver
and self-sufficient worker
- You have an understanding of online media and metrics
- You have experience presenting over the phone and in-person to
large size groups
- You are proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Salesforce
What You'll Get:
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with
2+ years of tenure thereafter), 13 paid holidays (one of which is a
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the
unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education -
and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and
perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation
of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which
include "Playing Well With Others" and "Authenticity."
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran
status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If
you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you
may contact us at email@example.com or
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Yelp Inc., New York , Enterprise Account Director (East Region) - Remote, Other , New York City, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!