Paramedic - Full Time
Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack
Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the
lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each
and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational
health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care
capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to
apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career
all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A Day in the Life of a Paramedic at Hackensack Meridian
- Provide emergency 911 advanced life support.
- Assess, communicate, treat critical patients and complete
patient care reports.
- Daily operational tasks are also required in support of the
- No definite determined length of previous experience; Entry
level applicant should be experienced with basic life support level
- Completion of required courses (basic)
- New Jersey State Certified paramedic or equivalent out of state
paramedic training with reciprocity; or New Jersey approved Mobile
Intensive Care Nurse
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification - ACLS
- Mobile Intensive Care Paramedic Certification - MICP
- Valid Driver's License from a USA state - US DR LIC
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, New York , Paramedic - Full Time, Other , Edison, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!