Analyst, Commerce Cloud & OMS Operations
Company: Ralph Lauren
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Analyst, Commerce Cloud & OMS Operations
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the
design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in
five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and
hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and
distinctive image have been consistently developed across an
expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The
Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren
Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double
RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and
Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most
widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our
company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and
perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion,
and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through:
Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and
The Production Operations Analyst will report to the Manager of
Technology Production Operations and is responsible for monitoring
all day-to-day operations of production systems within the Ralph
Lauren e-Commerce platform. The Technology Production Operations
Analyst will interact with developers, release managers,
application engineering and system administrators and all
third-party vendors to maintain a strong support team and quality
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Point of contact for all production issues and operational
support status of all global ecommerce sites (as assigned)
including related internal and third-party applications and
services that support the ecommerce platform.
- Log and track production issues and see them through to
- Communicate effectively with e-Commerce development teams,
business partners, and IT partners to prioritize, mitigate, resolve
and report on root-cause.
- Leverage hands-on experience to lead team to triage and
escalate issues to third level support as appropriate.
- Work closely with the developers, release managers, and
first-level service desk support team to facilitate acceptance and
release of new systems and features.
- Deliver regular site performance reports daily, weekly and
- Track and gather data for measuring operational trends and
identifying areas for improvement.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing
- Demonstrate the ability to complete multiple tasks under
- Willing to work flexible hours, as needed, to hit project
deadlines or address production issues.
- Maintain operational documentation and knowledge base to
streamline incident resolution.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Computer Science, Information Systems, Project management or
other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Technical experience in development, software quality assurance
or infrastructure environments.
- Previous SF Commerce Cloud experience (formerly Demandware) a
- Knowledge of the ecommerce business model (i.e.
Fulfillment/Shipping needs, Customer Service, User Experience,
promotions planning, etc.) a plus.
- Sterling OMS experience a preferred.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams,
at different levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process
orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple
- Microsoft Office, JIRA experience.
- Some experience in analysis and documentation of functional
requirements for ecommerce projects.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Limited evening and weekend work is required.
Analyst, Ecommerce Production Operations
Apply now Share Share Analyst, Ecommerce Production Operations
with Facebook Share Analyst, Ecommerce Production Operations with
Twitter Share Analyst, Ecommerce Production Operations with a
friend via e-mail
Sign up to receive job notifications.
Keywords: Ralph Lauren, New York , Analyst, Commerce Cloud & OMS Operations, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!