Associate Media Planner
Company: Essence Global
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven
media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to
the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal
and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people
strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns
in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on
Twitter at @essenceglobal
About the role
Accountable for brand planning our aim is to build deeper
connections with audiences that go beyond the banner. We transform
our clients' business objectives and product strategy into
insight-rooted plans. We build and maintain strong relationships
with media owners to ensure that our plans are the most innovative
in the industry. We manage all reservation based media activity to
ensure delivery against campaign objectives.
To oversee development of audience and media research data,
development of media plans and best in class campaign
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Input into tactical campaign outputs, specifically investigate
media selections and custom opportunities
- Be the agency lead for research tools, delivering data points
for consumer insight generation
- Turn tactical presentations into media plans that excite the
client and deliver against their objective
- Input into post campaign reviews with insightful analysis,
demonstrating the effectiveness of our planning.
- Manage personal KPI and career progression of Executives and
review all work to ensure it's high standard
- Build relationships with media representatives to maintain
business partnerships, give account updates and briefings for
- Input into publisher briefs for custom innovation
A bit about yourself:
- Bachelor's Degree from a top-tier College, a minimum 3.0 GPA or
- Likely 1-3 years experience at a digital media agency.
- Previous experience buying reserved media
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes
collaboration; but also capable of working independently when
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills - ability to
think on your feet.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze raw data,
identify true insight and develop actionable recommendations. A
natural affinity with numbers is a must.
- Strong work ethic - highly organized, diligent and attentive to
- A self-motivated individual who is well organized and can
manage multiple publisher conversations at the same time.
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the
world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to
solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing
landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect
those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful.
As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in
your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe
these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do
Keywords: Essence Global, New York , Associate Media Planner, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!