Company: Northwell Health
Location: New Hyde Park
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provides pre-surgical documentation for physicians and
instructions for patients.
- Obtains all necessary documentation.
- Communicates operating time, place and instructions to
- Prepares patient chart for physicians' review the day before
- Responds to patient inquiries related to surgery.
- Acts as liaison between the patient and physician regarding the
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, New York , Scheduler, Other , New Hyde Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!