At over 45 years old and counting, B&H has built a
reputation as the trusted resource for photography and videography
enthusiasts via its NYC SuperStore and its award-winning website.
Long known as "The Professional's Source", B&H is recognized by
savvy consumers worldwide for its honest, knowledgeable guidance,
expert tips and articles and always-great prices.
B&H offers competitive salaries, medical benefits, a 401K
plan, employee discounts and opportunities to grow within a
high-energy, low-attitude environment. Make your move to B&H
The Accounts Payable Inventory Approver is responsible for
matching invoices for inventory items received by our warehouse
timely and accurately. The AP Inventory Approver reconciles
unmatched invoices, receipts, posts credit memos, debit memos and
reconciles statements. In addition, the A/P Inventory Approver is
responsible for resolving and addressing vendor inquiries/disputes
timely, accurately, and professionally, and if need be escalating
accordingly. Responds to internal team members regarding all
aspects of the vendors that are under their responsibility.
- Process invoices accurately and timely.
- Reconciles vendor's statement.
- Research open unmatched receipts and invoices
- Follows establish procedures.
- Responds to vendor's inquiries timely.
- Follows up on internal issues/inquiries.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel, and Image Retrieval
- Knowledge of the Accounts Payable processes
- Advanced ability to collaborate and answer inquiries.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the
opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their
race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or
citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex or gender,
marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a
disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview,
please let us know.
- 440 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA