International Tax Manager
Company: IBM Corporation
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
IBM Tax is seeking an International Tax Manager with a strong
understanding of international tax operations for a US based
The International tax manager will be responsible for managing
the existing international tax team and completion all US tax
returns related to IBM's foreign subsidiaries.
Candidate should possess a strong desire to develop efficient
processes with a focus on transformation and automation.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing all US International Tax Compliance
- Prepare E&P, Subpart F calculations, GILTI, FDII, and
allocation & apportionment of expenses.
- Review of all foreign entity US tax returns (5471, 8858 &
- Preparation of FTC Calculations including review of US Form
- Ensure accurate reporting of all tax transactions.
- Assist with information request for US tax audit.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 10 years tax US corporate tax compliance
- Minimum of 7 years US international tax compliance
- Minimum of 5 years tax compliance in a large multinational or
big 4 experience
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to function in a
- Prior Manager/Supervisor experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- CPA & Master's Degree in Taxation
- Strong accounting & technology skills (Microsoft office)
- Experience working with Corptax Compliance Software
Keywords: IBM Corporation, New York , International Tax Manager, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!