Hourly Shift Supervisor - Restaurant 3rd Shift
Company: Boston Market
Posted on: June 12, 2021
3rd Shift Hourly Shift Supervisor
Here at Boston Market, we are Far From Fries. Are you looking to
feed your career, not just a time clock? We have a career path to
fit your personal and professional growth goals. Shift Supervisors
will join our diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve
great results, tackle challenges and have fun along the way. A
career at Boston Market means more: it means flexible hours,
wholesome food, friendships that last and customer service we can
be proud of every day.
Summary/Objective: Responsible for assisting the management team
in all aspects of shift management and ensuring each restaurant
guest has an outstanding experience each and every time, by
preparing and serving great tasting food according to established
recipes and procedures. Responsible for supervising assigned
stations for an entire shift and may be assigned to open or close
the restaurant in the absence of a manager; following established
opening and closing procedures.
Our Hourly Shift Supervisors have a hands-on leadership style
and consistently assists the management team with tasks such
- Maximizes profits by managing P&L controllable items such
as labor, foot cost and supplies.
- Maintains sparkling clean restaurants and ensures QSC standards
- Creates delightful positive dining experiences by delivering a
high level of service and ensuring all crew members engage in
conversations with guests to understand their needs and exceed
- Ensures crew members follow recipes and instructions to
accurately prepare all orders.
- Ensures cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Discounted meals while you're on the clock
- Pay Differential for 3rd Shift
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Daily Pay Opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (eligible after one-year
- College Partnerships
- We actively engage in philanthropic endeavors including our
work for Give Kids the World Village
- Hours worked between 11:00pm - 8:00am
Required Education and Experience:
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing,
weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability,
gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Keywords: Boston Market, New York , Hourly Shift Supervisor - Restaurant 3rd Shift, Other , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!