Shoe Expeditor, Short Hills - Part Time
Location: Short Hills
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet
approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to
make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will
always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the
world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life.
Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and
access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our
colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and
collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background,
thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
Bloomingdale's Shoe Expeditor Professionals are the backbone of
our stores delivering seamless execution of various tasks. To
deliver our mission statement to be like no other store in the
world, our Shoe Expeditor Professionals possess speed, attention to
detail, collaborative spirit and teamwork to drive an easy and fun
shopping experience for our customers. Each day our Shoe Expeditor
Professionals assist customers, process new merchandise and recover
the shoe sales area as well as maintain high customer service and
- Create an enhanced shopping experience through the heightened
use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Assist in fulfillment orders for our customers
- Participate in the merchandising and operational requirements
of the role
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color
vision and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to
perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 30lbs
This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy's Inc.
reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a
diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in
San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company's
obligations under SFPC Art. 49 here. Candidates for positions in
Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company's
obligations under LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9 here. Candidates for
positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the
Company's obligations under PC Ch. 9-3500 here.
Keywords: Bloomingdales, New York , Shoe Expeditor, Short Hills - Part Time, Other , Short Hills, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!