Director, Product Management & Realization -Remote
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the
people who need it. We are the people of PPD - thousands of
employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion
for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly
collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and
cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Lead the enhancement/creation of both new and existing
products/services offerings that drive revenue growth and
profitability. Works closely with marketing, business intelligence
and product development teams across PPD to ensure a robust plan.
Responsible to understand and communicate internally customer/user
requirements for PPD products/services.
- Scopes new requirements and expected ROI to prioritize and
support product development efforts necessary to maintain its
- Refines packaging/pricing/marketing/selling efforts to address
current customer needs, and to accommodate product variations
required for new market opportunities.
- Develops strategic business relationships with key global
partners to solidify/enhance the product offering.
- Helps define the key messages for the core retention/engagement
product and works with multiple teams to create all necessary
demand generation and sales enablement tools.
- Attends customer meetings and helps to fine tune company's
pitch based on meeting observations.
- Co-develops programs to ensure that retention product offering
has high uptake/usage within customers.
- Works with marketing and sales enablement and product
development to build new product/service offerings based on
rigorous customer insights.
- Continually tracks overall value of each product to ensure that
performance is on track and marketing programs are aligned.
- Attends industry events to remain current on overall market
conditions, customer needs and competitive landscape.
- Use analytics, testing, customer intelligence and competitive
analyses to inform the source of value of product solutions.
- Reconciling customer intelligence with internal stakeholder
input into a clear prioritized product roadmap.
- Continually develops understanding of the customer needs as
they evolve to identify new opportunities and support current
products / solutions across PPD
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic /
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and
abilities to perform the job (comparable to 10 years)
- Prior product management/marketing experience required or
- Experience within the life sciences/biotechnology/pharma
industry or supplier/vendor
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to navigate the nuances of product development,
technology, sales, and strategic marketing in order to develop
strong business cases, and to deliver on time
- Strong ability to collaborate effectively and lead executives
and other people around the business to garner consensus on roadmap
- Possess a strategic thinking mindset with solid decision-making
skills in the face of imperfect data, and must also be willing to
deliver on a tactical, roll-up-your-sleeves basis
- Excellent planning, written and verbal communication skills
(including public speaking in front of prospective customers)
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an
extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being
of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD
truly value a work-life balance. We've grown sustainably year on
year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams
of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We
are a global organization but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer's trust -
We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately
wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics
for some of the world's most urgent health needs, then please
submit your application - we'd love to hear from you.
As we are likely to receive many applications, sometimes we are
unable to provide feedback to everyone.
Keywords: PPD, New York , Director, Product Management & Realization -Remote, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!