MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Manage shipments end-to-end from booking at origins to
* Communicate all expectations to carriers - paying extra
attention to special requirements, assuring the carrier can meet
* Receives and processes various documents for accuracy, which
requires operational knowledge of customers, carriers, and
* Enters various operational/customer data in software systems,
works to identify missing or potential operational or service
concerns, and communicates with appropriate groups as necessary to
* Addresses various internal and external customer questions and
concerns regarding shipments, billing, status, services, carriers,
and other needs; forwards complex or escalated customer needs as
* Tracks orders and shipments and assists with tracing as
* Assists with running and summarizing operational reports and
details; presents information to co-workers or supervisors are
* Interfaces with airlines, shipping, truck and related carriers
to understand requirements
* Assists with preparing information required for quotes or
address potential services; may provide more standard to complex
* Develops working relationships with internal and external
customers, assists with account management such as maintaining
customer profiles, details and service needs.
* Hunter sales experience and sales-driven individual
* Understanding and following policies and procedures.
* Tracking and tracing basic shipments or product.
* Understanding of providers, carriers and services in related
supply chain environments.
* Communicating potential concerns or delays.
* Operating in a fast pace and changing environment.
* Operating in both a team and individual contributor
* Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive
* Years of Experience: 3-5 Years of International Freight
* Cargowise Experience a HUGE plus
A global freight forwarder and logistics company with
headquarters in Hong Kong, SAR. Started in 2006 in Asia, the
business has expanded very quickly and now has a global presence.
Services include air and ocean freight consolidation and
forwarding, bonded warehouse, customs clearance, vendor
consolidation, distribution, and other value-added logistics
Competitive base + aggressive commission offerMedical, dental,
vision benefits 401K with match