Company: Unassigned/Prospective Account
Posted on: September 16, 2021
1. Standing Majority of Day
2. Ability to lift or move more than 50 pounds
3. Business Travel Not Required
4. Ability to Gown for Manufacturing
5. Cuts boilers in and out of service.
6. Tests all boiler safety devices and checks all energy center
equipment, controls, air compressor and related pumps.
7. Logs all readings concerning boiler and chill water system
operation from meters, micro-processors, pressure gauges,
thermometers, and flow charts for monthly & maintenance
8. Runs chemical tests and records readings on boilers and chill
water systems chemical logs and adds chemicals as needed.
9. Performs maintenance on energy center equipment.
10. Cleans boiler steam and mud drums, turbine tubes, fire boxes,
coils on chilled water and condenser tubes on HVAC equipment.
11. Cleans, repacks & repairs boiler feed pumps, condensate pumps,
condenser pumps, chill & hot water pumps.
12. Cleans and repairs various boiler vessels such as the feed,
condensate and blow down tanks.
13. Works on and assists maintenance personnel with auxiliary
equipment recirculating and vacuum pumps, air compressors,
pneumatic operated valves, and controls.
14. Assists maintenance workers with all related utility
15. Checks and tests energy center emergency back-up generator and
notifies appropriate personnel for required maintenance.
16. Operates & maintains the necessary temperature changes and
adjustments to heating and cooling equipment throughout the
building management system.
17. Prepares all the boilers, chillers and related equipment for
state mandated annual safety inspections and certifications.
18. Overtime is required during shutdowns, emergency situations or
periods of heavy workloads.
19. Assists service personnel on overhaul and related maintenance
on chillers, and associated equipment.
20. Performs related steam fitter work.
21. Performs related and incidental work as required
High School graduate or equivalent
Minimum of 6 years of Maintenance
Basic reading, writing, verbal, mathematics, and computer
Able to wear safety glasses, hearing protection, full face/half
mask respirator, latex gloves, Tyvek suit and other safety
equipment as needed
Basic use of tools/equipment
Ability to follow and understand directions and safety precautions;
record and maintain records of work performed
Ability to understand and work from blueprints and drawings.
Ability to maintain heating and refrigeration systems and
Requires some plumbing, mechanical, and electrical skills.
Ability to acquire necessary knowledge of all types of H.V.A.C.
equipment, rooftops, and refrigeration equipment.
Ability to work in high places, cramped or confined spaces and
under other physically adverse conditions.
Ability to perform light to heavy lifting, carrying, loading, and
unloading of equipment and materials.
Ability to perform tasks which require mechanical aptitude,
strength, coordination, balance, and dexterity.
Applicants must have an active Blue Seal Boiler Operator's License
and a 3rd Class refrigeration license
Keywords: Unassigned/Prospective Account, New York , Boiler Operator, Other , Caldwell, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!