NewYorkRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for New York jobs

Sr. Security Engineer

Company: MQS Management
Location: New York
Posted on: September 16, 2021

Job Description:

Insight Global is seeking a Sr. Security

Engineer for a full-time opportunity with an Investment Management company in the New York, New York area. This person will be joining a small IT team, and will focus about 80% of their time on technology driven projects. The remaining 20% will be day-to-day support and ticket based. This company is currently going through Linux 6 to 7 migration, and any experience leading a similar migration is highly preferred. This person will also be heavily involved with the IT Security environment, and will assist in the current XDR project. Firewalls are Palo Alto Networks, and any experience with such devices are also preferred. Additionally, this Engineer must be proficient in Python, and have the ability to both run and create scripts. This company has a small Google cloud presence as well. This role will be instrumental in guiding this firm over the next few years, and this person will have the ability to influence a lot of the IT decision making from and organizational level.


- DevSecOps experience

- Experience in a Google Cloud environment

- Cisco route/switch background
- 5+ years' of Security Engineering experience

- 5+ years' of Linux Engineering experience

- Security XDR experience (Cortex preferred)

- Linux migration experience

- Python scripting experience

- Network security experience

Keywords: MQS Management, New York , Sr. Security Engineer, Other , New York, New York

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest New York jobs by following @recnetNY on Twitter!

New York RSS job feeds