Machine Learning Engineer
Location: New York
Posted on: October 14, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing and deploying machine learning
algorithms. Evaluates accuracy and functionality of machine
learning algorithms. Translates application requirements into
machine learning problem statements. Analyzes and evaluates
solutions both internally generated as well as third party
supplied. Develops novel ways to use machine learning to solve
problems and discover new products. Has in-depth experience,
knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work
priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Implements, refines and validates machine learning algorithms
for products and applications.
- Takes action on existing specifications of designs and develops
data pipelines consisting of data ingest, data validation, data
cleaning and data monitoring.
- Trains machine learning models, validates the accuracy of the
machine learning models once trained and deploys validated machine
learning models into production.
- Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical
requirements, including evaluation plans, confluence pages, white
papers, presentations, test results, technical manuals, formal
recommendations and reports. Contributes to the company by creating
patents, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and other
- Tests and evaluates solutions presented to the Company by
various internal and external partners and vendors. Completes case
studies, testing and reporting.
- Designs proof of concept solutions and contributes to studies
to support future product or application development.
- Collaborates with teams outside of immediate work group.
Represents the work team in providing solutions to technical issues
associated with assigned projects.
- Provides guidance and leadership to more junior engineers.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, New York , Machine Learning Engineer, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!