Manager, SMB Direct Sales- Outside Sales
Posted on: October 14, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of an
integrated communication structure to small-to-medium business
customers in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet
corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales
team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals.
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to
effectively manage team sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice
and TV services to small-to-medium business customers.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified small-to-medium
business Account Executives through optimum selection, training and
development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Develops, plans and coordinates sales promotions and incentives
to meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual
rep achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals and
- Monitors employee performance and counsels and advises to
ensure compatibility, maximum effectiveness and continued growth on
a constant basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in
accordance with Company policy.
- Prepares, analyzes and maintains records of individual and
group sales and performance activities relative to business goals
and objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and
monthly revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing
and analyzing of data.
- Designs, implements and manages overall territory team
structure. Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups
to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses excellent written
and oral communications, interpersonal skills and planning and
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to
improved performance and overall success through leading by example
and modeling the Comcast Credo, Touchstones and Promise.
- Coaches, develops, appraises and motivates individual sales
representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates
sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their
small to medium business success by assuring compliance with
organizational training requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, New York , Manager, SMB Direct Sales- Outside Sales, Other , Eatontown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!