Fleet Diesel Maintenance Supervisor
Location: New York
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Responsible for the overall efficient supervision of maintenance
employees and the repair of fleet, maintenance, cleaning, and of
facility. This position will work as part of a team with internal
and external agencies to ensure a positive customer experience
Key responsibilities include prioritizing repair orders and
operational demands to ensure safe, clean, reliable and efficient
buses that meet their schedules and exceeds customer expectations,
coordinating the repair, preventive maintenance, cleaning,
inspection, bodywork, and all related functions of coaches and
equipment and the scheduling, training and mentoring of
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in related field
- Must have a hands on diesel mechanical background
- Must be able to work shift work to include evenings, weekends
- Experience in interviewing, evaluating, and training
- Skill in working as part of a dynamic team.
- Ability to solve problems and make real-time decisions.
- Able to lead employees to perform the highest quality work and
- Union knowledge and experience preferred
Keywords: Greyhound, New York , Fleet Diesel Maintenance Supervisor, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!